*Early Closure: Thursday September 27th and Friday September 28th. Students will be dismissed at 12:30. Please sign up at the office for an appointment to meet with me.
This week will be...
- finishing up our Patterns unit in Math including our math art project- math number patterns on a circular number line
- working on a writing project titled "See the Sun in Everyone" as we celebrate our differences and continue to get to know each other
- Reviewing the "Magic e" rule in words
- continuing to work on using punctuation and capitals
- continuing our "Classroom Community" unit in Social Studies... using the "We care" statements.
- continue our reading from our grade two reader but also begin some work on choral speaking scripts
- begin to learn about Leonard De Vinci and the mysterious painting "The Mona Lisa"
Friday : PE
** Choir and Library will be rescheduled this week to different times as our regular blocks are missed with the Pro-d Day and early closure times